AUTOMOTIVE LOT MANAGER
We are a HIGH-VOLUME dealership requiring an experienced Lot Manager to keep us looking our best while offering you competitive pay and benefits! You will be responsible for overseeing 4 or more employees
This is a full-time position.
- Paid time off and vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long term job security
- Growth opportunities
- Family owned and operated
Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed by the sales managers and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Dealer Swaps
- Ensure all vehicles are clean and in good repair on the lot and showroom
- Assist management with inventory management
- Ensure all window stickers are properly placed on newly arrived vehicles for display on the sales floor or lot
- Pick up vehicles from storage and deliver vehicles to storage
- Weather related clean up when needed
- Other functions and special projects may be assigned
* Violation Free, Clean Driver's License A Must! * Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance
- Ability to handle machinery safely
Entry Level Automotive Mechanic - Lube Tech - Express
FULL TIME / TERRIFIC PAY / AGGRESSIVE BENEFITS / EARN AS YOU LEARN
Business is Booming at Lundgren Honda of Greenfield! Our family-owned and operated business is seeking Express Technicians to perform general Lube, Oil, and Filter changes in addition to other basic Automotive Technician duties. Join our world class team and Let Us Train You and put you on the path to a successful career in the Automotive Industry.
- Are you an enthusiastic, trustworthy and dependable individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a desire to learn and win?
Then our company is the right fit for you! This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company. Together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career success.
Lundgren Honda of Greenfield is a part of the Lundgren Automotive Group, which is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 55 years in the automotive industry
- Become a Factory Certified Technician in the best auto brands in the industry!
- Extremely Competitive Pay and Bonuses
- A training path to a successful career as an Automotive Technician
- Medical, Dental, Accident, Disability, Life, and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Great People, Great place to work
Express Tech Duties:
- Ability to change oil and oil filters, rotate tires
- Ability to check batteries and tire air pressure
- Ability to check and refill windshield fluid, transmission fluid, and power steering fluid
- Ability to perform basic maintenance on vehicles
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
Lube Technician Qualifications:
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions relative to automotive duties
- Professional appearance and impressive work ethic
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record
Why Lundgren Honda of Greenfield?
Not only do we take care of our customers, but we value and reward our team members with the best benefits and perks. We would love to share with you all the things we do for our team and their families, so apply today so we can connect.
APPLY ONLINE NOW